Tuesday, January 1, 2008

No posts must be a good thing

So, no posts must me things are peachy right? No need to share my thoughts on love, relationships, and culture with the world. I've been in a state of nirvana for the past year yes? Not so much. The past year has been an interesting one. Well, actually, it hasn't really. I broke up with (read: was broken up with) my last girl friend sometime last spring and have been single since. I've had roommates come and go, loved ones pass on, but all in all it was just another year. I have a lot of things I want to do, and just haven't done yet. Write music, not just poems or notes, but a full and complete song. No, a full and complete album of songs. And not to for fame, fortune, etc. I just like recognition for doing something good and creative that people (other than myself) can enjoy. Someday I guess. I'm looking for a new job, as I've hit the wall at my current job. I'm tired of being at beckon call, and getting no more than an email thank you every 3rd time i go above and beyond the call of duty. It's just not worth my time. Maybe I'll leave the IT industry for a while, and maybe I wont. No telling what this year holds. I'm sure lots of laughs, probably a handful of tears, and hopefully some awkward kisses.

No comments: