Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hey Bartender

So, I dont want this to turn into a "every time i meet a new girl" blog, but alas, I dont pay hosting fees, no one reads this, so i can post what I want.
So tonight I think I decided I wanted to date a bartendress (i 'm guessing that's the female version of the word bar tender) So, here's where the confusion sets in. I know from my years of not dating tons of girls that bartenders are off limits. Guys flirt with them all the time, and they'll flirt back. Tips are good, they go home to there boyfriends and the guys at the bar deal w/ the rejection. I mean hey it's a bar tender, it's not like you had a chance anyway.
So a friend notices that I'm interested and asked. I tell her the same as what's written above. She disagrees.. Says she saw the bartendress blush as I return her genericly sexual volley. Do I think twice about it, or just accept that she is a tender and move on.
On another note, she was also seen flirting and laughing with another guy on the opposite side of the bar.... Was that her boy, or just another tip( money.... pervert)
I'll prolly just let it pass, and miss another opportunity

No comments: