Sunday, January 20, 2008

So you're saying theres a chance...

So... another weekend passes and I decided to casually pursue the bartender from the previous post.
Day 1: i see her (friday) and hang out with her and make good with the guy she is with. I'm still not sure of his real status. We're drinking heavily (and with other friends) and end up sharing a cab w/ them and getting dropped off at my house. Synopsis: She's still fun and flirty even when she's not tending bar, but I'm still not sure where he comes into the equation.
Day 2: I go to the bar (where she works) with friends to watch UFC 80 ( go Penn!) We're there for half an hour. I see her come in immediately after I send a txt to her and her friend (the guy) saying I had fun, but sorry if I was a drunken fool, because I was in fact, a drunken fool. Immediately after i send it I see her show up, but pretend not notice (just to see what happens). She comes over, says hey, checks on how I'm doing (apparently she was well aware that i was a drunken fool) and we BS for a few minutes. The night progresses, we talk for a little while but she's busy most of the night. I catch her eye a few times, and steal a few glances. The night comes to an end with her 'friend' showing up saying numerous times how many girls are in here... My conclusion, they're not together as he is clearly on the prowl. I go home, and I'm feeling anxious. After being generally persuaded by my friend that it's OK if I was to send a generic txt to see if she wanted to do something sometime I type something up and send it off. An hour later I get a reply, she's up for it! Synopsis: don't be such a pussy and listen to your friends once in a while.
Now, I have to think of something incredible to do, it's been ages since i've been on a 'real' date.

No comments: